If you haven’t tried slutty brownies yet, you are truly missing out. Delicious classics rolled into one mouth-watering dessert. With cookie mixes on Ibotta and oreos on Mobisave, I decided to whip up a batch for a Friendsgiving gathering. Inspired by the upcoming holiday season I decided to put a spin on the original recipe. A Christmas sugar cookie base with peppermint oreos in the middle was the perfect festive spin.
- Brownie batter (for a 13×9 pan)
- sugar cookie dough
- 2 packages of peppermint oreos (10 oz bags) or one package of mint oreos (15.5 oz bag)
- Mix up your favorite sugar cookie recipe (or cheat like I did and buy a mix).
2. Spread the cookie mixture out on the bottom of a greased 13×9 pan.
3. Place the oreos in a grid like pattern over the sugar cookie base.
4. Mix up your brownie batter and pour it over the oreos.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes, depending on how gooey you like your brownies.
6. ENJOY!! You won’t be able to put them down.